BCD Travel Vice President, Operations, Asia Pacific in Singapore
Where will YOUR career take you? We're not just any travel management company. We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
Are you a senior leader who's passionate about operations and lives to enhance processes? Are you an energetic, persistent problem solver with a track record of coming up with innovative solutions to operational challenges? We're looking for an experienced operations professional with a strong travel background to join our dynamic Asia Pacific team as Vice President, Operations.
If this sounds like you, let's talk...
Vice President of Operations, Asia Pacific
As Vice President, Operations for Asia Pacific, you'd oversee the regional operations team and work with multiple departments and functions across the organization. You'd be responsible for meeting our regional goals around key areas like client retention, employee satisfaction, profitability, quality service, preferred vendor maximization, technology implementation, online servicing, and business development for assigned business functions.
What you'd do...
- Create the overarching strategy for Operations in Asia Pacific (inclusive of owned and partner network entities in region) to meet -- and exceed -- local, regional and global client requirements
- Develop the regional team to provide direct leadership to Regional Service Centers
- Engage with performance solutions and business transformation teams to ensure operational effectiveness and service innovation
- Identify and evaluate local market solutions, where needed, and then implement to global standards for data and systems integration
- Understand the current operational landscape, dynamics and capabilities to ensure our markets fully understand, execute and support regional/global strategy from an operational perspective
- Lead operational reviews to drive improvements for servicing across the region
- Develop relationships with internal regional/global team and our partner network to ensure overall business objectives are met
- Manages the team who oversee day-to-day implementations/escalations with all operations, BCD functional teams and customers
Let's talk if you have...
- 14 years management experience
- At least 12 years of experience in the travel industry
- Strong relationship building/networking skills
- Can travel on a regular basis
- English fluency. A major Asian language fluency is an added bonus
- Leadership skills that can develop teams and get them to achieve results
- Multi-tasking skills to manage multiple priorities including employees, performance, vendors and clients
- Innovative thinking to generate new ideas that'll increase efficiencies and help us respond faster to customer needs
- Accounting and financial analysis knowledge
- The ability to work independently in developing strategies, action plans and tactics
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location: Singapore
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled