BCD Travel Regional Project Manager, Asia Pacific in Singapore
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel in establishing and enhancing the APAC based arm of the Global Project Management Organization? Do you enjoy working on projects and interface with different individuals? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Regional Project Manager
Singapore / Shanghai
As a Regional Project Manager, you will be responsible for all new regional business implementations ranging from medium to high complexity across the Asia Pacific region. These will include local country implementations, existing business consolidations, regional cross-border special projects, GDS conversions, technology product implementations, large office moves, account de-implementations and other non-defined special projects. You will be the primary role for regional project coordination, local implementation coordination and being part of a Global project.
- Deliver projects within allocated time, resource targets and budget while satisfying the defined scope and quality
- Ensure performance measurements comply with department/project Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Leverage on local and regional resources from different functions to support projects
- Facilitate effective and constant communication with all project participants including internal and external stakeholders
- Utilize project management software tool for plan management and departmental reporting
- Lead regular conference calls and maintain project plan updates
- Validate suggested process solutions that will meet the client's expectations
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a qualified project management role
- Minimum 3 years in the travel industry
- Strong knowledge on regional business travel markets
- Knowledge of business travel operations and travel technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills with high proficiency in English language
- Excellent personnel management and conflict resolution skills
- Great organization skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to travel, when required
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location: Singapore / Shanghai
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled