BCD Travel Project Specialist in Singapore
Where will YOUR career take you?
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel in establishing and enhancing the Singapore based arm of the Operations team? Do you have a solid understanding of the travel industry? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Project manage all new business implementations. Supports new entity implementations, loss of business, GDS conversions, back office conversions, business consolidations, technical product implementations, etc. Utilisation of PMP or Six Sigma processes to define, analyse, implement, monitor and control projects.
The duties will include but not limited to the following:
- Facilitate effective and constant communication with different teams and departments, some of which are virtual.
- Review contracts, pricing and service level agreements.
- Analyse clients' needs during requirement gathering
- Identify and implement solutions to improve customers' business travel programs.
- Liaise with travel suppliers.
- Coordinate with GDS vendor for script development and PNR transfers.
- Lead conference calls and create Implementation plans.
- Follow up with weekly notes, timeline updates and action items.
- Present at customer meetings, representing Implementation Dept.
- Report country implementation activities to Regional/Global Project Manager
- Participate in Regional/Global implementation conference calls
- Maintain national implementation project workbook
- Train operational staff within implementations.
- Assist in driving operational efficiencies and improving the customer experience.
- Conduct verification of scripts by internal and external technology teams. Requirements:
- Knowledge of GDS, Online Booking, Mid and Back office systems/products preferred
- Corporate Travel operations and processes knowledge
- Excellent organisation skills
- Result Focus
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office software knowledge
- Project management experience a plus
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled