BCD Travel Manager, Technology Solutions APAC in Singapore
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Meetings & Events in enhancing our Asia Pacific business? Do you have a solid understanding of the MICE industry and proven project management experience? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Manager, Technology Solutions APAC Singapore
As a Manager, Technology Solutions APAC you are responsible for the overall management of several meeting technology platforms and the development of internal technology platforms for the APAC region. You will also be focused on education and crafting solutions for our internal and external customers. For this position we are looking for someone who is self-motivated and who is comfortable and responsible in a position that grants autonomy. As the APAC region and technology requirements grow, future responsibilities may include management of one or more team members.
- Responsible for the management, development and training for several meeting technology platforms.
- Consult on appropriate technology solutions that support internal process improvements.
- Support and communicate corporate data governance requirements and security standards to internal stakeholders.
- Assist the VP, Product & Technology Solutions with vendor management and implementation of client solutions.
- Assist Senior Director, Global Security & Compliance with technology audits and implementation of security changes for solutions.
- Act as point of escalation to internal customers surrounding the use of approved solutions.
- Act as consultant or trusted advisor to customers (internal and external) to help find solutions to their business issues relating to their technology needs.
- Promote technology solutions and conduct product demonstrations.
- Use business and technical know-how to create and analyze design alternatives to meet project requirements.
- Train end users on multiple technology platforms; includes creation of materials.
- Create and manage best practices and master project documentation for technical implementations.
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Minimum of two years' experience with meeting management or travel technologies
- At least four years' experience with training end users on software applications
- Proven project management and implementation experience
- Outstanding speaking and writing skills; ability to translate technical advantages into business benefits and values
- Proven track record of multi-tasking on multiple large scale projects in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail and highly attuned to meeting deadlines
- Prior management experience is an advantage
- Ability to travel if required for in- and external meeting.
- Flexible and open to change, new ideas, and concepts
- Self-starter, able to find answers and solve problems independently
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and customers
What we offer you: This is an exciting experience within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues in a dynamic work environment.
Your work location: Singapore
Get to know us BCD Meetings & Events is an independently managed operating company of BCD Group and a sister organization of BCD Travel, one of the three largest travel management companies in the world. BCD Meetings & Events energizes and streamlines the business of meetings and incentives by offering event-level and enterprise-level solutions. Headquartered in Chicago, BCD Meetings & Events has more than 1,000 resources in over 40 countries, with sales exceeding US$850 million. For more information, visit www.bcdme.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled