BCD Travel Manager, Pricing, Finance Analysis and Special Projects in Singapore
Where will YOUR career take you?
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel in establishing and enhancing the Singapore based arm of the Operations team? Do you have a solid understanding of the travel industry? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Manager, Pricing, Financial Analysis & Special Projects
The Manager assists with pricing & financial analysis; performs analysis to determine client profitability, assists with the preparation of Sales Budget/Forecast and analysis of Airline & GDS Incentives
- Pricing for new business
- Conducting revised pricing for existing business
- Extensive liaison with the Sales/Account Management function
- Preparation and assisting the Sales function, to provide financial information for tender process
- Recommend new pricing policies and pricing standards
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly client profit & loss statements for various clients
- Preparation and review commissions due to clients
- Provision of insightful customer(sales) variance analysis
- Preparation of sales budgets
- Analysis of Airline & GDS Incentive
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 5 years of analyst experience
- Strong business acumen, Highly analytical with advanced excel skills
- Proactive, a self-starter with the drive and energy to make a difference
- Must be confident in dealing with all levels of personnel
- You must be detailed and meticulous
- Ability to work according to tight deadlines
- An individual contributor, yet a team player within the Finance function
- Good organisation and communication (both verbal & written) skills
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled