BCD Travel Integration Specialist, Compleat in Singapore
Where will YOUR career take you? We're not just any travel management company. We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel in establishing and enhancing the APAC based arm of the Travel Technology Organization? Do you have a solid understanding of the travel industry and enjoys reviewing requests for mid-office programming? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Integration Specialist, Travel Technology
As an Integration Specialist, you will provide subject matter expertise consultation services to our travel accounts, create detailed and realistic business and technical requirements, and provide on-going resource throughout the project life cycle to ensure all deliverables are met. You will have the opportunity to work on BCD Travel Global Accounts, APAC regional and the country operations.
- Facilitate processes to ensure that final proposal documents realistically fit business needs and the ability of the organization to deliver
- Consult on business and technical analysis with project stakeholders and enterprise technology personnel
- Provide subject matter expertise on travel industry practices and underlying industry technologies
- Responsible for understanding current MidOffice Applications functionality and reporting
- Participate in determining enhancements required for front and mid-office products
- Collaborate other teams and/or suppliers to develop best practices and technology solutions
- Manage time effectively to work on multiple requests concurrently and deliver punctually as per department's SLA
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- 3 years' of experience in the travel industry, should include MidOffice Applications knowledge as part of an organized technology team (Key-CO/Internal support)
- Expert hands-on knowledge of all aspects of the travel reservation process
- Extensive knowledge of at least 2 GDS systems
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong problem solving and process reengineering skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel, when required
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location: Singapore
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled