BCD Travel HR Generalist, Asia Pacific in Singapore
Where will YOUR career take you?
We're not just a travel company. We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience as part of BCD Travel's Human Resources team? If yes, you might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
HR Generalist, Asia Pacific
Based in Singapore
As HR Generalist, you will provide HR administration support for the Asia Pacific office.
- Provide recruitment support including arranging interview, managing job postings, and applicant correspondence, conducting reference checks
- Manage new hires' onboarding, and exit processes
- Manage employee benefits and welfare programs, including insurance claims, and governmental health and wellness grants
- Coordinate employee communications and run employee events
- HR administration and reporting
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Relevant degree holder preferred
- Min. 2 years relevant experience
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and service-oriented
- Highly-organized and meticulous, and able to work in a high-paced and creative environment, with the ability to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality towards all information
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Get to know us BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled