BCD Travel Global CDS Operations OneTouch Data Analyst in Singapore
Where will YOUR career take you?
We're not just a travel company. We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
The department Global Client Data Solutions delivers Business Intelligence through the collection of our customers travel data globally and provides this to our consolidated & local customers in a meaningful end product. The information we provide supports our customer in general making decisions in their travel policies as it relates to compliance, spend management and negotiation of global contracts. For Global CDS we are currently looking for a:
Global CDS Operations OneTouch Data Analyst
In this role you will be the first point of contact for all support queries related to our client reporting tools. You will work on a wide range of different tasks on a daily basis, from troubleshooting data, reports and tool issues to providing training, support and access to the tools. You will work with internal and external customers and coordinate with our internal technical teams. Client Data Solutions is a global team, so the Data Analysts will build close relationships with others from around the globe to support our day to day business.
- Carry out data investigations and study the issues to deduce origin and potential corrections.
- Troubleshoot data and tool issues/errors; analyse the return to make an informed deduction to be communicated to requesters.
- Provide training to internal and external clients on tools usage, processes and best practices.
- Keep current on all processes
- Seek opportunity for continued education on various functions/skills utilized.
- Troubleshoot report queries by reviewing report calculations, parameters and underlying data, and explaining what the reporting fields are returning and the report's purpose.
- Set up 3rd Party exports/imports, and ensuring that there are necessary Data Release Authorisation in place.
- Create and maintain internal/external user access to the supported tools such as DecisionSource, FileMover, BCD API, etc.
- Provide assistance with system issues and maintenance. Consult on workarounds for system issues and work with internal departments to ensure larger issues are documented and in process of correction.
- Create new department processes with accompanying documentation as directed and approved by supervisor or manager.
- Provide business support for country reporting and internal data processes.
- Produce reports on an adhoc basis and investigate scheduled tasks.
- Support adhoc reports related to third party data provisioning and data processing.
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent or minimum 2 years Customer Service experience
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to support customers and communicate effectively
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Capability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite is preferred
- Strong command of English, written and verbal, with fluency in other languages
- SQL and relational database knowledge is advantageous
- Travel industry knowledge/experience is advantageous
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location: Singapore
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled