BCD Travel Teamleader T24 in Poland
We are expanding our virtual workforce and are looking for a Teamleader with experience in the Business Travel Industry. Are you looking for an exciting home working opportunity in Business Travel? You could be the right candidate for us.
Teamleader Fulltime, home working in Warsaw (home based max. 1 hour from Warsaw)
You ensure the smooth and efficient day to day running of the team and make sure that our clients get the best service. Next to this you train and guide the Travel Agents within your team. The team you will manage consists of 10 Travel Agents.
- Ensure smooth operational workflow through appropriate staff scheduling and allocation of workload
- Identify training requirements for staff
- Liaise between staff and management and report any operational issues to the Manager in a timely manner
- Take pro-active actions to improve internal and external customer satisfaction
- Maintain client contact to ensure a service level in line with client expectations and travel policy
- Ensure a fast and efficient telephone answering service and make sure all business travel reservations are accurately handled
- Manage quality and complaints
- 5+ years Business Travel Agent experience
- Experience in leading people
- Good knowledge of operations and customer services
- Good knowledge of Amadeus
- Good communication and motivation skills
- Enjoy working in a virtual environment and managing your team virtually
- You have excellent English skills (both spoken and written)
- Work independently and be proactive
- Be flexible and willing to work irregular hours
Working in shifts applies for the T24 Evening: 15.30-24.00 (peak time is 18.00-24.00) Morning shift: 6.00 to 11.00 The T24 is closed from Monday-Friday from 11.00-15.30
Nicole, Teamleader T24 about the job: 'The daily job at T24 EMEA is one of the most varied jobs you can imagine in the travel industry. Every day is different. Weather issues, strikes or just a normal shift, we need to find ad hoc solutions for passengers all over the world. As a Teamleader T24 you will lead our international, virtual team from home and help where ever possible so the team can do their job. The variety and flexibility in shifts are a plus for me. Yes, you will have to work every other weekend, but this also means you will be off during the week. You will have your own team and will be in contact with them mostly via Skype and phone, but you will be able to meet them too. As a Teamleader you have a very diverse role, one shift you are helping passengers on the phone, the next shift you will be helping our colleagues with finding (sometimes very creative) solutions and another shift you will be leading your team. I can only say, that even after almost 20 years at T24, I still love my job and wouldn't change it for a bit. The contact with the other T24 Teamleaders and colleagues around the world, the rush of every day is different, finding solutions in a short time (and the good feeling afterwards when it worked) and helping my team to get better in what they are doing. These are just some of the things that make me smile when I start up my computer at home to start another day in the T24 office.'
About the department Positions are in the 24-hour service (T24) department EMEA and require experience in Business Travel and GDS knowledge. The T24 offers our customers 24 hours support during their travel. It's our job to make sure that any problems or difficulties travelers encounter on their trip will not slow them down. So that they can continue their journey safely.
What we offer you A flexible home office position with our virtual workforce, working for the leading company in Business Travel. A contract with us offers you a salary in line with the market and a pleasant international team of colleagues.
How to apply Is this your next career move? Create a profile and upload your CV and cover letter in English via our website. If you have a question you can reach out to recruitment via jobsEMEA@bcdtravel.nl or contact Suzanne Miechels, Recruiter EMEA via +31- (0)20 562 1799. Please apply via our website and not by e-mail.
About us BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 108 countries with almost 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled