BCD Travel Project Leader Transport Team in Netherlands
Do you have experience as a Travel Agent and do you want to work for BCD Meetings & Events in Rijswijk and arrange transport for groups to events and congresses? As a Project Leader you will serve as the day-today contact person, planning the transport for several events.
Project Leader Transport team -- Meetings & Events 32-40 hours a week, Rijswijk
Do you want to work in a growing Meetings & Events agency and coordinate the transportation for larger groups of internal and external customers within EMEA? In this role you research, negotiate and book transportation tickets by air and rail for groups larger than 10 people. You will work on a project basis in a small team of specialists, handling a variety of projects simultaneously. The projects you work on are very diverse, from arranging a flight for 10 people until a congress of 1200 people who have to travel from all over Europe to one location.
- Create, develop and price transportation proposals for group & conference travel
- Search for possible itineraries and capacity, request and negotiate rates, meeting the goals and objectives of the client
- Communicate travel options with clients
- Manage the bookings of transportation for groups, including split-off individuals, in Amadeus, on internet booking tools or in third party systems
- Administer the contract procedure and payment of deposits; enter the required data in the different software tools
- Advise clients on immigration rules and assist in visa processing
- Issue transportation documents according to the specific rules of each project and ensure the correct administration of those
- Follow up on the after sales process on refunds and claims
- 2+ years experience in planning travel by air and rail
- Good command of Dutch and English language
- Experience with Amadeus
- Good in managing relationships with clients; establishing, developing and maintaining client trust and loyalty
- Ability to identify customer needs by listening, asking questions and determining solutions
- Work well under pressure and adapt to changing scenarios
- Able to work occasionally on flexible hours, including evenings and weekends when needed
Your work location This role is based at our BCD Meetings & Events office in Rijswijk. We will move to Amsterdam-Zuid in 2021.
How to apply If you have any questions regarding this job please contact Suzanne Miechels, Recruiter EMEA at jobsEMEA@bcdtravel.nl. Please apply by creating a profile and upload resume and cover letter via the website, not via e-mail - thank you.
Get to know us BCD Meetings & Events is a leading provider of global meetings management. BCD Meetings & Events is an independently managed operating company of BCD Group and a sister organization of BCD Travel, the world's third-largest travel management company. BCD Meetings & Events energizes and streamlines the business of meetings and incentives by offering event-level and enterprise-level solutions. We are looking for people who share our passion for producing top notch meetings and events around the world. Come be a part of a global company employing over 1.000 professionals in more than 40 countries.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled