BCD Travel Sr.Engineer Genesys ITCS in India
Where will YOUR career take you? We're not just any travel management company. We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel in establishing and enhancing the APAC based arm of the Information Technology Organization? Do you have a solid understanding of the travel industry and enjoys analyzing and diagnosing issues with Genesys applications? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Senior Engineer, Genesys
As Senior Engineer, Genesys, you will possess experience with a proven track record in configuring Skill Set Routing based on DNIS Digits, Integrated Voice Response (IVR) routing based upon Automatic Number Identification (ANI), ACD Queue Announcements, and Agent Desktop Configurations. You will have the opportunity to analyse, isolate and diagnose issues with Genesys applications.
- Responsible for the system installation, configuration, administration, maintenance and quality control of telecommunications operations for multiple site(s), assuring control, reliability, performance and security of voice communications
- Responsible for testing of all configurations and applications before, during and after installation and configuration
- Responsible for the analysis of systems performance, leading to system updates and recommendations
- Responsible for the timely and accurate handling of all customer requests
- Responsible for both written and oral communication to the client in relation to the request
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Minimum 5 years' experience with Telecom and Network System Design
- Minimum 2 years' experience with technical development and analysis
- Expert hands-on knowledge of system installation and administration including contact center system
- Strong problem solving and attention to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with great time management
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location: New Delhi
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled