BCD Travel Specialist, Hotel Sourcing in India
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies/experience to become responsible for successfully sourcing hotels in specified regions. This includes but is not limited to researching and identifying target cities and hotels, identifying contact information, setting up and conducting sales calls, managing pipeline of sales, tracking sourcing efforts, contracting hotels, initiating the rate loading process and reporting on sourcing outcomes?
Hotel Sourcing Specialist
- Analyze data to identify optimal cities for sourcing
- Analyze hotel production to identify target hotels for sourcing
- Research various sources to identify hotel contact information
- Solicit and source hotels within specified regions
- Set up appointments and conduct sales calls/presentations with hotels and communicate BCD's key value proposition
- Negotiate hotel deals for BCD and improve inclusions and amenities in rates offered to clients
- Manage a sales pipeline of and track sourcing efforts
- Contract hotels and submit payment requests
- Meet monthly sourcing goals.
- Manage rate loading process to ensure hotel rates are loaded and bookable
- Provide weekly progress reports
We are looking for you if your profile matches the following --
- Hotel sourcing/market manager experience
- Exceptional sales and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Highly organized and can work under pressure
- Hotel/OTA/Corporate Travel sales experience
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 109 countries with more than 13,500 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
*LI-LOCS Bangalore IN
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled