BCD Travel SAP Developer in India
We've got a great job opportunity for someone who wants to help implementing SAP and being the technical support in the APAC region. Are you looking for a challenging job where you will support several countries working with SAP across the region?
SAP Developer Full time, Mumbai
As an SAP developer at the Financial Support Organization department you will have a key role within BCD Travel. You will be responsible for delivering technical support to the business. If application support can't help, you can. Additionally you will work in challenging projects to roll out SAP in the APAC region. Implementing new interfaces will make you an expert in business travel data flow. We already implemented SAP at our Finance departments in the UK and EMEA and currently we are rolling out SAP in APAC.
Your tasks will include:
- Design, develop and implement ABAP applications, interfaces and workflows
- 2nd and 3rd level support in the daily business (technical support)
- Create technical documentation
- 3+ years of programming experience ABAP (OO, Dialogue, BADI, BAPI, RFC)
- Good SAP Workflow knowledge
- Knowledge in at least one SAP module like FI, CO, FICA, AA, SD or MM
- SAP ArchiveLink knowledge preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good language skills spoken and written in English
- Ability to travel internationally
About the department The Financial Support Organization supports all the Finance departments within BCD Travel. We do this by looking at work processes and making them more efficient and implementing the new Finance system SAP.
What we offer you A challenging position in the dynamic international environment of Business Travel. The salary is in line with the market within a pleasant international team of colleagues to work with.
Your work location This role is based at our BCD Travel office in Mumbai (IN)
*LI-LOCS Bangalore IN
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled