BCD Travel IT recruiter in India
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies/experience responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success for our IT product development team? This is achieved by developing recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The individual will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
The individual manages the recruitment process to maintain the required staffing levels for the Enterprise Development team.
The position is accountable for prescreening, interviewing applicants for culture/skill/attitude fit and drive the process till the completion of onboarding candidates. This includes administering applicable pre-hire assessments, reviewing compensation and preparing offer letters to selected applicants.
IT recruiter (On contract & third party payroll)
- Coordinate with business partners to understand resource requirement, get the required approval & details to initiate hiring
- Collect resource details such as job code, designation, bonus eligibility, etc., from hiring manager to align the resource to apt role band internally
- Recruitment including sourcing, screening, interviewing & scheduling
- Determine and implement recruitment best practices.
- Ensure that manpower requisition process is followed in a timely manner.
- Work with managers to create job descriptions, and post job descriptions in various forums like RMS and job portals as planned
- Follow up with candidates for successful onboarding
We are looking for you if your profile matches the following --
- Graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT skillsets hiring such as .net technologies, MVC, WCF, IIS, etc,
*LI-LOCS Bangalore IN
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled