BCD Travel Credit/ Sr. Credit Control Associate in India
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel. Do you have a solid understanding of credit control and proven credit control experience? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Effective from date of joining
Credit Control Associate
Senior Manager -- Credit Control (National)
(as required by country)
As per company policy
- Generating statement of outstanding and forwarding to client along with Invoices.
Ensure outstanding never slips over 30 Days.
Alert reporting head in case of overdue outstanding
- Ensuring daily EDF uploads are done for BTA/Credit Card accounts.
- In case of Credit Card account, ensure to charge on daily basis.
- Punching of Credit Card Charge slip on daily basis.
- Adhere the company credit policy and to work within the frame of company credit policy.
- Assist Business Head to bring the cost towards Interest.
- Coordinate with branch locations to ensure MIS and outstanding claims with appropriate supporting are submitted on time.
Initiate proceedings to ensure outstanding debts are bought to a satisfactory conclusion.
Periodical Debtors update to reporting head (as and when required)
- Quality control to monitor standard processes and outputs on a day by day basis
- Ensuring branches target is meeting Monitoring Credit limit
- Zero outstanding over 30 Days
- Visiting costumers as and when needed
- Helping other team members
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Job Specific Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Reduce Interest Cost
- Recovery of outstanding within credit period
- Timely reconciliations & adhere the Credit Control process
- Should be able to take any responsibility in Team
Secondary Duties & Responsibilities
Follow up with the branch locations in case of outstanding pertains to Inter-branches
Assist branch Manager for smother function of branch.
Essential Job Functions (Required )
- Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others
- Must be able to work under the stress of and meet deadlines
- Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately while meeting applicable productivity measures
- Must be able to change productively and to handle other tasks as assigned
Key Contacts / Relationships:
All BCD Staff
Qualifications / Knowledge / Experience
Good Credit Control Knowledge
From the Travel Industry
Critical Characteristics & Competencies
Good presentable to face the customers & good command over English. Knowledge of Industry to avoid training of business and should be able to take challenges.
Physical and Mental Requirements (US only)
The requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Requires an adequate range of body motion and mobility to enable the individual to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Requires ability to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
- Requires ability to move about to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
- Requires ability to operate a computer, telecommunication's devices and other office equipment for prolonged periods of time throughout the work day.
- Requires ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word. Talking is important for those activities in which the employee must impart oral information to other employees, clients and customers, in person or via telephone, and in those activities in which they must convey detailed or important spoken instructions and information to others accurately, clearly and quickly.
- Requires the ability to perceive the nature of sounds. Hearing is important for those activities that require ability to receive detailed information through oral communication, in person or via telephone, and to make fine discriminations in sound.
- Requires clarity of near vision. This factor is important when special and or minute accuracy is demanded and defective near acuity would adversely affect job performance and/or safety of self and others.
- Requires ability to work other shifts and weekends and in excess of 40 hours/week, as necessary.
- Requires the ability to work and cooperate with other employees and clients at all levels and from diverse backgrounds to exchange ideas, information and opinions to facilitate the task at hand.
Travel: (for designated positions)
- Requires ability to travel by car, plane and train for prolonged periods of time domestically and internationally and to move and transport personal luggage.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled