BCD Travel Senior Travel Consultant in Hong Kong
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel in establishing and enhancing the APAC based arm of the Global Project Management Organization? Do you have a solid understanding of the travel industry and proven project management experience? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
(Senior) Travel Consultant, Operations
As a (Senior) Travel Consultant, you will be responsible for accurately and efficiently handling incoming requests via multiple channels (i.e. phone, email, etc.). In addition, you will act as the Primary point of contact for the customer and provides active travel consultation towards the business customers, including providing travel details and selling of travel related product.
- Provide full spectrum of travel consultancy services to clients include flight, hotel, car reservations or other travel arrangement
- Expertly use appropriate BCD Travel tools and systems to complete requests
- Provide best travel offers and travel advice to travellers
- Respond to requests accurately and complete within SLA
- Provide customers with required industry information, such as visa information, travel alert etc.
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Minimum of 2 year experience in the corporate travel management industry (TC)
- Minimum of 5 year experience in the corporate travel management industry (STC)
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures and processes
- Strong skills on travel industry systems (i.e. GDS)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work shift hours
- Ability to work independently, exercising general judgment
- Good professional customer service and problem resolution skills
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location: Hong Kong
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 108 countries with more than 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2016 sales of US$24.6billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled