BCD Travel Account Manager in Hong Kong
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Travel in establishing and enhancing the APAC based arm of the Global Project Management Organization? Do you have a solid understanding of the travel industry and proven project management experience? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Responsible for managing all aspects of assigned client portfolio of national and regional/ global accounts including but not limited to client retention, contract negotiation, implementation and business consolidation, sales of products and services, financials, business planning and reviews, establishing relationships with key decision makers in multiple regions.
- Focus on client retention
- Manage account profitability
- Measure & achieve customer satisfaction
- Communicate and work with operations team to achieve agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA) / Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Formulate and manage local business plan with client and conduct regular review
- Be responsible for the coordination of communication with local team and client
- Demonstrate and communicate the value that BCD Travel provides to the client.
- Oversee the implementation of new business, working closely with Project Team to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Overall responsibility for relationship with your clients at national level and keep close communication with our global/regional team
- Negotiate client contract terms and manage to all contractual terms
- Identify opportunities to use local/global technology tools, new processes and to provide timely reports
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Tertiary education / University degree preferred
- 5+ years travel industry experience in account management or client servicing
- Experience in implementing & managing global clients or national accounts
- Knowledge of business travel products and services
- Presentable and effective communications skills
- Good command of English (spoken and written)
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a competitive package, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location: Hong Kong
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 108 countries with more than 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2016 sales of US$24.6billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled