BCD Travel Senior Business Travel Consultant in United Kingdom
Senior Business Travel Consultant (Global Advisor) - Apple
Full time positions (shift pattern likely to be either Saturday - Wednesday or Friday to Tuesday 9am - 5.30pm. Weekend/Public Holiday work will therefore be required). Will consider part time roles for weekend-only applications.
As a Global Advisor , you will confidently offer expert guidance and be keen to share your knowledge with Apple travellers based around the world.
You will be calm and reassuring and no challenge will be too much trouble. You will be able to offer hints and suggestions and will enjoy making recommendations. And of course, you'll help our clients travel within their company policy.
Your focus will be:
- Booking all travel requirements for a wide variety of Apple travellers based across the globe
- Have a strong understanding of the Apple travel policy and can appropriately guide and consistently provide consultation to the customer
- Being aware of their budgets and offering the best deals possible
- Handling amendments, cancellations, schedule changes and disrupts
- Delivering great customer service each and every time
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures and processes
- Advanced skills on travel industry systems (Sabre)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in designated languages
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment
- Demonstrated excellent professional customer service and problem resolution skills
- Thorough knowledge of Apple technology (hardware/software - Mac & iPad, iPhone.).
- Strong problem solving and/or critical thinking skills
- Good worldwide geography and keen attention to detail
What we offer you
This is an exciting opportunity within an international company. You'll be working with a great team of colleagues. And we offer you a competitive salary, training, career development and a dynamic working environment.
Your work location
Homebased or onsite at the Client Implant office in Uxbridge where great facilities are on offer. If you are homebased, you will be required to attend the office on a regular basis for initial training, team briefings, product updates etc..
How to apply
Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Register now at our careers centre if you've not already done so. Upload your CV and ideally a brief covering letter too.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel programme. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen globally with more than 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.co.uk.
And to stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button at our careers centre to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. Select "GBR" as your filter on the left-hand side of the screen for updates on all UK-based vacancies or else choose by your area of special interest.
And don't forget to follow us on Linkedin too where we post regularly.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled