BCD Travel Receptionist in United Kingdom
As one of the leading Global full-service events agencies, we are looking for a professional, enthusiastic and committed front-of-house role as Receptionist to be based in our Grass Roots Meetings & Events Putney Office. We're looking for someone with strong organisation and interpersonal skills to ensure the smooth co-ordination of office operations.
- To greet all visitors, recording relevant details in the visitor's book, issue the appropriate visitor pass and announce arrival.
- To manage the meeting room diary.
- Organise refreshments for client/internal meetings as requested
- Clear meeting rooms after each event and ensure that they are tidy and clean
- Organise car parking for visitors as required
- Ensure that the reception area is kept tidy at all times
- Responsible for ordering relevant periodicals and daily newspapers
- Refilling/replenishing the refreshment area in the reception
- Receive and inform recipients of courier deliveries
- Organising couriers as required
- Responsible for all post going in & out of the building
- Distribution of all post.
- Maintain the switchboard database to reflect current extension / user details.
- Assist in arranging taxis when required.
- To administer Exceeding Expectations nominations.
- General database work on Mentor
- Organising office lunch were appropriate
- General Admin -- preparing Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentations on an adhoc basis including binding and photocopying etc.
- Stock takes on stationery & office supplies including marketing material
- To answer and process incoming calls where appropriate
Your Profile: Essential
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Computer literate (Using Office 365, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Capacity to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Adapt to changing workloads
- Resourceful and reliable
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Ability to liaise well with others and delegate tasks
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
You'll be a pro-active and determined person who is a real Team Player, with a conscientious and enthusiastic personality.
What we offer you: This is a terrific opportunity within an international working environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, training programs, career development and a dynamic work culture.
Work location: Putney, London
Get to know us: BCD Meetings & Events is a full-service, global meetings and events agency. We design solutions and experiences where people, passion and purpose come together to drive business results. We are uniquely positioned in being able to manage high end event experiences and strategic meetings management programs with equal degrees of expertise. We are experts who love what we do - so will you. Grass Roots operate Meetings and Events services from key locations in London, New York, Dusseldorf and Zurich. Specialists in strategic meetings management and delegate management, Grass Roots work with three of the Big Four professional services firms; nine of the top 15 investment banks and many other global organisations. We manage over £150m worth of meeting spend, drive compliance within organisations and focus on improving the performance of meetings and events programs.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled