BCD Travel HR Administrator in United Kingdom
As one of the leading Global full-service events agencies, we are looking to add an HR Administrator to our UK HR & Payroll team. The HR Administrator will work alongside our HR Advisors to provide comprehensive HR administration to our business. You'll be involved in all areas of the employee lifecycle.
- Primary support with responding to employees questions via our HR Helpdesk email inbox
- To support the HR Advisors with a primary focus on Putney / Fleet office locations
- Preparing and issuing offer letters and contracts for all new starters;
- Conducting necessary pre and post-employment checks
- Assisting with the on boarding of employees onto our HR system and the ongoing maintenance of their records thereafter including the offboarding for leavers
- Facilitating the administration of any employee changes including variations to contract and following up with paperwork
- Ensure that all payroll documentation is processed and forwarded to the Payroll team in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with the Payroll schedule
- General administration
- Support with any ad-hoc departmental projects,
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills - verbal and written
- Excellent written English
- Attention to detail and strong administrations skills
- Proactive and organised
- Adherence to confidential data
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Previous HR System experience preferred, although training can be provided
- Requires the ability to work and cooperate with other colleagues, clients and suppliers at all levels and from diverse backgrounds to exchange ideas, information and solutions
What we offer you:
This is a terrific opportunity within an international working environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, training programs, career development and a dynamic work culture.
Get to know us:
BCD Meetings & Events is a full-service, global meetings and events agency. We design solutions and experiences where people, passion and purpose come together to drive business results. We are uniquely positioned in being able to manage high end event experiences and strategic meetings management programs with equal degrees of expertise. We are experts who love what we do - so will you.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled