BCD Travel Events Finance Assistant, Life Sciences in United Kingdom
An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our thriving and growing Life Sciences Events Team as an Events Finance Asisstant, Life Sciences. The purpose of the role is to fundamentally support Event managers from a financial aspect, to include event reconciliation, processing of delegate expenses and transfer of value.
- To be responsible for the accurate and timely reconciliation of all events types. Ensuring adherence to client SLA requirements.
- Ensuring that all financial matters relating to the event reconciliation is being adhered to.
- To intelligently question and support Event Managers & Project Directors.
- To be responsible for the checking and processing of HCP delegate expenses, in line with country regulations for health care professionals.
- Complete HCP transparency reporting in line with client's SLA and Health Care regulations per country.
- Join calls with Finance (head office) Project Directors and Operations manager to discuss reconciliation and billing processes when required.
- To attend the Life Science Operations meetings. (face to face or via conference call)
- To keep abreast of HCP compliance in relation to spend limits, reportable items in relations all counties. Red flag any compliance breaches.
- Answer job related question from Finance/Team/Clients
- Articulate clearing on challenges and look for ways to evolve the process
- To attend company meetings as required.
- To build a team approach and promote loyalty and co-operation within the Life Science and Finance department.
- To be involved with all required training and development opportunities within the company.
- Work within the Life Science department is often confidential and its confidentiality must be maintained.
- To carry out other reasonable tasks requested by management.
- The above job description is not to be regarded as exhaustive, there will be other duties associated with this position and other tasks and responsibilities of a broadly comparable nature may be added on a temporary or permanent basis as appropriate.
Your Profile: The ideal candidate will have industry experience working with pharmaceutical clients. Familiar with (CVENT/Lanyon) and Excel. Understanding of TOV regulations. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Have a positive and can-do attitude who thrives in a busy working environment. An enthusiastic team player who copes well working under pressure to deliver first class service to both internal and external customers. This person must be able to work proactively, as they will be working remotely of their line manager. They must have a forceful, yet respectful nature and be able to prove and question event managers on both financial and commercial matters.
What we offer you: This is a terrific opportunity within an international working environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, training programs, career development and a dynamic work culture.
Work location: Faversham & Remote
Get to know us: BCD Meetings & Events is a full-service, global meetings and events agency. We design solutions and experiences where people, passion and purpose come together to drive business results. We are uniquely positioned in being able to manage high end event experiences and strategic meetings management programs with equal degrees of expertise. We are experts who love what we do - so will you.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled