BCD Travel Event Manager in United Kingdom
As one of the leading full-service events agencies in Europe, we are looking to add an Event Manager to our dedicated event delivery team. Our client base and scope of events is constantly evolving which in turn allows us to further grow our team to take on these exciting opportunities. Working across most industry sectors we work with some of the world's leading brands on exciting projects across the globe. Our Event Manager's report to our Event Director's and are responsible for the following:
- Event delivery -- end to end including programme development, budget ownership, onsite delivery, event reconciliation and travel management
- Negotiation and ongoing liaison with key suppliers such as venues, DMC's, caterers, restaurants, AV suppliers, and travel providers as needed, utilising preferred hotel/travel provider agreements and/or approved destination management companies
- Manage the events critical path by preparing event schedules and running orders
- Assist with the creation and production of pre event / onsite event documentation and client proposal / budgets as required
- Lead regular event meetings to assess the development of an event from brief to debrief
- Lead delegate registration including website creation, delegate travel & communication
- Provide onsite event support in UK and internationally
- Previous event delivery experience in the UK and Overseas is required
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills - team player
- Excellent written English
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Able to travel as required both domestically and internationally
- Previous experience with Meetings Technology platforms preferred, although training can be provided
- Requires the ability to work and cooperate with other colleagues, clients and suppliers at all levels and from diverse backgrounds to exchange ideas, information and solutions
What we offer you:
This is a terrific opportunity within an international working environment. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package, training programs, career development and a dynamic work culture.
Derby or Milton Keynes
Get to know us:
BCD Meetings & Events is a full-service, global meetings and events agency. We design solutions and experiences where people, passion and purpose come together to drive business results. We are uniquely positioned in being able to manage high end event experiences and strategic meetings management programs with equal degrees of expertise. We are experts who love what we do - so will you.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK for this role.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled