BCD Travel EMEA Project & Support Specialist in United Kingdom
EMEA Project & Support Specialist- Full time role (37.5 hour) week - London Uxbridge
This position is responsible for providing support and project performance delivery for business initiatives within EMEA and support at a global level.
You will be responsible for documenting project initiation requirements, building and maintaining project plans and reporting on project status. Seeking opportunities to identify areas for productivity improvement, managing relationships with suppliers e.g... Hotels, GetThere, SilverRail, Amex and Sabre. Also liaising with the back office teams, data experts and key customers to ensure the consistent, timely and accurate flow of data quality.
The role will act as the liaison to the assigned project on behalf of the account and be accountable for the overall project delivery.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- The duties of the role together with responsibilities will include, amongst others:
- Lead or support various process improvement initiatives and other special projects designed to improve business effectiveness.
- Provide Travel reports and answer customer queries on reports as required by the business.
- Ensure processes are consistent with global operational requirments
- Plan, implement and track project plans and ensure that timelines are established and achieved,
- Provide operational support and troubleshoot any bugs/errors.
- Coordinate large group meetings and communicate between MES and Travel.
- Conduct training on policy and procedures and any new system enhancements
- Data Integrity: Put measures in place to maximize the cleanliness of data and liaise with accounts payable and amex to ensure data flow is accurate.
- Excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Professional, concise and mature written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate and resolve show-stoppers.
- Conflict resolutions skills.
- Comfortable working in Word, Excel, Keynote, Numbers and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply technology as an enabler to process improvement.
- Ability to think both tactically and strategically- analytical skills.
- Capable of identifying customer needs.
- Demonstrated leadership/ managerial experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience working as a Project Manager
- Previous experience working with airline, hotel, car and rail suppliers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the travel industry
What we offer you
This is an exciting opportunity within an international company. You'll be working with a great team of colleagues. And we offer you a competitive salary, training, career development and a dynamic working environment.
Your work location
This role is based at our office in London (Uxbridge)
How to apply
Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Register now at our careers centre if you've not already done so. Upload your CV and ideally a brief covering letter too.
Get to know us
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel programme. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen globally with more than 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry leading client-retention rate of 95%, with 2017 sales of US$25.7billion. For more information, visit www.bcdtravel.co.uk.
And to stay informed about new career opportunities at BCD Travel
Use the 'notify me' button at our careers centre to be one of the first to hear about interesting opportunities in the future. Select "GBR" as your filter on the left-hand side of the screen for updates on all UK-based vacancies or else choose by your area of special interest.
And don't forget to follow us on LinkedIn too where we post regularly.
You must have the existing right to live and work in the UK for this role - we cannot consider you if you do not meet this requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled