BCD Travel Business Travel Agent in Spain
We have an exciting job opportunity for an experienced English speaking Business Travel Consultant for our shared service center in Barcelona.
Travel Consultant Full-time, Barcelona
As a Travel Consultant you provide travel arrangements for one dedicated client. You are responsible for all travel requests regarding flight itineraries, rail transportation, hotel accommodation and car rentals. Additionally you provide a high level of customer service and you will process travel requests accurately.
- Handling all travel requirements including flight itineraries, rail transportation, hotel reservations
- Offer best travel options in terms of pricing and routing
- Maintain a high level of customer service by 'Going the Extra Mile'
- Apply all BCD Travel processes
- Resolve or escalate customer complaints and general queries
- Work professionally and independently in providing travel services by e-mail and phone
- Build and maintain relationships with travelers
- Manage workflow and processes in accordance with SLA
- Minimum of 1 year business travel experience
- Experience with Amadeus
- Good English oral and written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Creative thinking, able to think 'out of the box'
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize
- A team player with a high level of flexibility
About the department Watch this video and meet the team. The Shared Service Center contributes to support our corporate clients across Europe. The SSC exists since April 2016 and has been growing ever since.
What we offer you This is an exciting job within an international environment. Our company culture is incredibly supportive and takes employee welfare serious with a strong emphasis on ethics and corporate social responsibility. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues who like to get together on Friday after work. Next to this, we offer you competitive salary, training, career development and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location This role is based at our BCD Travel office in Barcelona.
How to apply Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in the job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter in English. If you have any questions regarding this position please contact Suzanne Miechels, Recruiter EMEA at jobsEMEA@bcdtravel.nl or at +31-(0)20 562 1799. Please submit your application via the website, not by e-mail thank you.
About us BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 108 countries with almost 13,000 creative, committed and experienced people.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled