BCD Travel Senior Meeting Planner in China
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Meetings & Events in enhancing our Asia Pacific business? Do you have a solid understanding of the MICE industry and proven project management experience? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Senior Meeting Planner
The Meeting Planner is responsible for supporting the client and the Operations Team with the execution of successful meetings and events while maintaining a high level of customer service. This position will be responsible for providing guidance to clients on our services and qualifying all meeting requests.
- Responsible for Quality Control of meeting data. Follow up on inconsistencies, missing information, but not limited to all communications before, after and during meetings with vendors and clients
- Manage and coordinate onsite meeting projects
- Be able to set up projects and collect data in IT system
- Responsible for collection of AR documents and invoices when meetings are close. Reconcile all files all files and prepare final bills within required timeframes
- Maintain customer relations and coordinate relationship between clients and internal departments
- Coach and train junior meeting planners
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Bachelor degree specializing in Exhibition, Events, Travel majors preferred
Minimum 4 years' of related work experience in client management and events
Responsible and work well in teams
Excellent organization, general understanding of management skills, facilitation, conflict-resolution and people management skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to ever-changing scenarios
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a salary in line with the market, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location: Shanghai, China
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Meetings & Events is an independently managed operating company of BCD Group and a sister organization of BCD Travel, one of the three largest travel management companies in the world. BCD Meetings & Events energizes and streamlines the business of meetings and incentives by offering event-level and enterprise-level solutions. Headquartered in Chicago, BCD Meetings & Events has more than 1,000 resources in over 40 countries, with sales exceeding US$850 million. For more information, visit www.bcdme.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled