BCD Travel Operations Team Lead in China
Are you ready for a challenging and exciting endeavor that will require the investment of a lot of hard work, dedication and all your experience? Are you ready to bring your skills, competencies and experience to support BCD Meetings & Events in enhancing our Asia Pacific business? Do you have a solid understanding of the MICE industry and proven project management experience? You might be exactly the new team member we are looking for.
Operations Team Lead
The Team Lead is responsible for all program operations in relation to assigned team, providing staffing and service levels at or above minimum operating standards within budget. Additionally, they are responsible for motivating and providing support to program operations staff as well as overseeing the planning and execution of successful and profitable incentive/meeting programs while maintaining a high level of customer service to program participants and the client.
- Responsible for maintaining relationship with clients, ensure product delivery (operations), meeting expectations and ensuring account financial performances
- Implement and promote strategic operational input that supports account development, retention and growth
- Interact and work closely efficiently and effectively with both internal support teams and external client teams
- Prepare and implement short-term and long-term goals and objectives together with clients
- Conduct regular client meetings and annual account review to ensure optimal communication and service levels are met at all time
- Work on account business plans
- Act as the liaison between both client and internal support team members
- To recruit, interview new hires and provide training whenever necessary
We're looking for you if your profile matches the following:
- Bachelor degree in business or equivalent
Minimum 5 years' experience in events operations or client management
Strong customer service and leadership skills
Ability to select, motivate, coach and develop team members
Excellent organization, facilitation, conflict-resolution and people management skills
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Ability to work well under pressure and adapt to ever-changing scenarios
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including public speaking and presentations
What we offer you: This is an exciting job within an international work environment. You'll be working with a great international team of colleagues. And, we offer you a salary in line with the market, training, career development, flexible hours and a dynamic work environment.
Your work location: Shanghai, China
How to apply: Is this your next career move? Don't wait any longer. Create a profile in our job portal on our website and upload your CV and cover letter.
Get to know us
BCD Meetings & Events is an independently managed operating company of BCD Group and a sister organization of BCD Travel, one of the three largest travel management companies in the world. BCD Meetings & Events energizes and streamlines the business of meetings and incentives by offering event-level and enterprise-level solutions. Headquartered in Chicago, BCD Meetings & Events has more than 1,000 resources in over 40 countries, with sales exceeding US$850 million. For more information, visit www.bcdme.com.
This position is not open to third-party recruiting agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled