BCD Travel Project Manager - Life Sciences in Raleigh, North Carolina
Do you want to work with bright, talented individuals who take pride in their work and also know how to have fun?! You've come to the right place.
BCD Meetings & Events is one of the leading global providers of meetings, group incentive travel and creative services for some of the world's biggest brands. Our unique difference is that we bring together resources at a local level, centralize processes on a regional level and leverage our global presence to deliver the value and results our clients set out to achieve. We work collaboratively, creatively, and passionately -- and look to hire experts who do the same.
We are headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific -- a combined global work force of more than 1,100 resources and annual sales volume of approximately $992 million. We are an independently managed operating company of BCD Holdings N.V. and a sister organization of BCD Travel, the world's third-largest travel management company. We are proud of that. We are also one of the best places to work because of our fundamental commitment to our employees. To find out more about our company, visit us at http://www.bcdme.com/.
Oversees logistical development, implementation, and data metric management for client marketing program initiatives from concept to wrap-up and reconciliation. Implements and optimizes program management based on client driven benchmarks within regulatory and client specific compliance guidelines. Develops and maintains customer, supplier, and staff relations. Acts as an advisor to staff, service providers, and clients in all circumstances and makes informed suggestions to increase client ROI. Supervises management and reporting of all financial and compliance program data. Provides leadership to clients at every step of the strategy implementation process.
MARKETING PROGRAM IMPLEMENTATION: Consults with clients, co-workers, and service providers to determine client program objectives/requirements and make informed recommendations to maximize ROI.
- Develops, presents, and executes ideas to enhance project outcome and reach client-driven business objectives.
- Educates and advises clients and service providers of the meeting process and meeting life cycle.
- Develops, manages, and obtains approval (if necessary) for all written program components to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Negotiates contracts and coordinates other details with service providers.
- Troubleshoots situations effectively and at the source.
- Manages all meeting materials required for project execution.
DATA MANAGEMENT AND REPORTING: Initiates, develops, and manages program information within internal project management system for each client initiative from conception to execution.
- Effectively multi-tasks and manages multiple programs and prioritizes work assignments for effective program management.
- Works with the client to shape program information reports to best serve client needs.
- Creates and presents Quarterly Business Reviews outlining the status of current programs, budget consumption, and suggestions for strategic growth or increased ROI.
- Ensures accounting processes are followed and financial deadlines are met to facilitate collection of all aggregate spend information.
COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT: Directs program implementation in compliance with regulatory and client-driven guidelines.
- Serves as a resource to co-workers with regard to regulatory guidelines and clients' corporate procedures.
- Plans and executes program activities and process according to regulatory guidelines and clients' corporate procedures.
- Manage service providers such as venues, speakers, and transportation as required to ensure compliance.
- Leads regular status meetings with venue and staff to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Four year college degree
- A minimum of three years of experience in marketing management or logistics and operations. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word and Excel -- must be comfortable generating Excel reports
- Proven success with marketing campaign elements, events management and strategies
- Excellent organization skills
- Must be able to manage multi-task, be a team player, work independently, meet aggressive deadlines, and work well under pressure Strong customer relations and customer-facing skills
- Familiarity with Pharma industry and marketing models at play there
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Rigorous organization skills
- Customer relationship orientation and focus
- Professional presentation skills
- Proven ability to problem-solve
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled