BCD Travel High Tech Project Manager in Raleigh, North Carolina
Do you want to work with bright, talented individuals who take pride in their work and also know how to have fun?! You've come to the right place.
BCD Meetings & Events is one of the leading global providers of meetings, group incentive travel and creative services for some of the world's biggest brands. Our unique difference is that we bring together resources at a local level, centralize processes on a regional level and leverage our global presence to deliver the value and results our clients set out to achieve. We work collaboratively, creatively, and passionately -- and look to hire experts who do the same.
We are headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific -- a combined global work force of more than 1,100 resources and annual sales volume of approximately $992 million. We are an independently managed operating company of BCD Holdings N.V. and a sister organization of BCD Travel, the world's third-largest travel management company. We are proud of that. We are also one of the best places to work because of our fundamental commitment to our employees. To find out more about our company, visit us at http://www.bcdme.com/.
SOW Execution & Program Implementation
- Plans and implements the program initiative and project workflow according to clients' corporate guidelines and procedures.
- Ensures appropriate governance based on MDF and other funding source guidelines as defined by clients.
- Develops, presents, and executes ideas to enhance project outcome.
- Educates and advises clients (marketing sponsors, their partners and sales forces) and service providers on the project process and go-to-market program life cycle.
- Troubleshoots situations effectively and at the source.
- Serves as a resource to co-workers with regard to clients' corporate guidelines and procedures.
Process workflow management
- Develops, manages, and obtains approval (if necessary) for all program elements, as required.
- Effectively multi-tasks and manages multiple programs/projects and prioritizes as required to meet all client deliverable deadlines throughout the process
- Ensures accounting processes are followed and financial deadlines are met.
- Negotiates contracts and coordinates other details with service providers.
- Tracks client program income (purchase orders), allocations, manages budgets, tracks expenses and coordinates with accounting to complete cost reconciliations and client budget status reporting.
- Manages required proof of performance per funding guidelines.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Four year college degree
- A minimum of three years of experience in marketing management or sales operations. Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word and Excel - must be comfortable generating Excel reports
- Proven success with marketing campaign elements, events management and strategies. Excellent organization skills
- Must be able to manage multi-task, be a team player, work independently, meet aggressive deadlines, and work well under pressure Strong customer relations and customer-facing skills
- Familiarity with High Tech industry and marketing models at play there
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office - Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Rigorous organization skills
- Customer relationship orientation and focus
- Professional presentation skills
- Proven ability to problem-solve
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled