BCD Travel Data Management Specialist in Raleigh, North Carolina
Do you want to work with bright, talented individuals who take pride in their work and also know how to have fun?! You've come to the right place.
BCD Meetings & Events is one of the leading global providers of meetings, group incentive travel and creative services for some of the world's biggest brands. Our unique difference is that we bring together resources at a local level, centralize processes on a regional level and leverage our global presence to deliver the value and results our clients set out to achieve. We work collaboratively, creatively, and passionately -- and look to hire experts who do the same.
We are headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific -- a combined global work force of more than 1,100 resources and annual sales volume of approximately $992 million. We are an independently managed operating company of BCD Holdings N.V. and a sister organization of BCD Travel, the world's third-largest travel management company. We are proud of that. We are also one of the best places to work because of our fundamental commitment to our employees. To find out more about our company, visit us at http://www.bcdme.com/.
The Data Management Specialist is responsible for the processing and accuracy of meeting level data. This position will play a critical role in initiating new meetings, maintaining accurate meeting data in multiple systems, and creating deliverables for existing clients. Additionally, this position will be responsible for the management of compliance processes for external and internal initiatives. This position will require a high level of coordination and consultation to ensure expectations/deliverables are understood and consistently met.
- Work with account managers, operations and meeting stakeholders to understand the scope of new meetings
- Initiate new meetings in BCD M&E systems
- Manage new meetings reports and the uploading of information into various systems
- Follow up with meeting stakeholder to obtain any additional required information
- Update records as meetings evolve through the planning process
- Review all records in a systematic manner to ensure data accuracy and completeness
- Manage meeting report cross checks and accuracy
Client Specific Data Management:
- Manage the debarment process through initiation, record assessment and final documentation
- Initiation and review attendee expense reimbursement for final processing
- Input meeting invoices in client reporting system
- Partner with finance and operations on client specific tasks as required to include payment and reporting support
Internal & External Deliverables:
- Serve as time tracking administrator and manage system uploads
- Serve as a point of contact for GDPR questions and coordinator
- Maintain Raleigh Operations Calendar
- Maintaining and updating distribution lists
Finance and Operations Support:
- Act as a resource and overflow for finance and operation during peak times. Assist with projects as required
- Minimum of three (3) years of finance or data management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Prior meeting & events industry experience
- Experience with meeting planning platforms
- Work experience in a client facing role
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled