BCD Travel VP, Global Sales in Atlanta, Georgia
Where will your career take you?
We're not just any travel management company.
We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
VP -- Global Sales
Responsible for leading the BCD Travel team effort to obtain profitable new Large market and Multinational corporate travel accounts using effective sales and marketing techniques and coordination of available resources. Generates interest and introduction of Advito sales for the purposes of creating Consulting engagements.
Essential Duites and Responsibilities
- Maintain and increase revenues by means of new client acquisition, existing client expansion and retention
- Support the Company's strategic relationships at all times
- Account profitability
- Ensure opportunity for client up-selling engagements
- Development of targeted Global and Regional strategic business relationships at senior level within companies on a long-term basis over an extended sales cycle
- Utilizes and adheres to the sales process as outlined by sales management
- Create plans for acquisition of existing client additional new business opportunities
- Identify and maintain prospect pipeline adequate enough to meet set goals
- Ensure thorough assessment is completed for all identified opportunities
- Ensure thorough prospect identification and market penetration for major accounts in target geographic areas
- Responsible for strategic sales approach for identified opportunities
- Develop creative and cost effective plans to meet client objectives
- Work and communicate with Regional and Local Sales owners to create prospect acquisition plans
- Develops and maintains good relationships with prospective and current client key contacts continually appraising of travel industry trends and BCD Travel products and services
- Establishes and maintains relationships with key prospect and existing client decision makers at all levels within the client organization, including introduction of BCD Travel senior management to the customer
- 5+ years business travel industry experience
- Experience in closing and implementing large market/global clients
- Effective communication skills, oral, written and presentation
- Computer literate in business software applications
- Thorough knowledge of business travel management and supplier landscape
- Knowledge of travel industry technology
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 8 years business travel industry experience preferred
- Second language preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled