BCD Travel Travel Technology Compleat Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
COMPLEAT Developer, Travel Technology
If you answer YES to 4 or more of these questions - let's talk!
Do you have Travel Industry experience and know 1 or more GDS system?
Do you have little or no development experience? That's ok -- we train you!
Do you have critical thinking skills?
Do you stick with a problem until you find a solution?
Are you a team player?
Do you have a sense of humor?
Do you like receiving feedback on your work?...good or bad?
- Strong analytical, problem solving and process reengineering skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient PC, Windows software and project management knowledge
- Good people skills and able to work with diverse cultures
- Able to effectively articulate technical opportunities and risks
- Professional manner and appearance
- Ability to work daily hours to support BCD business in appropriate country/region local time zone as requested by leadership
- Ability to use and communicate in English as the primary language
- 1 years' Visual Basic programming experience
- 1 years' travel reservations and process experience
- Working knowledge of 1 GDS technologies: Abacus, Amadeus, Apollo, Galileo, Sabre, Turbo Sabre or Worldspan
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled