BCD Travel Salesforce User Support Technician in Atlanta, Georgia
Salesforce User Support Technician
This position will support our Salesforce.com users by phone, email, case management system and develop training materials. This position functions in a role to be the 1st level of support for all daily inquiries and training. This position requires a technical and analytical aptitude, functional knowledge of Salesforce.com and a desire to help others solve issues. Responsible for utilizing established guidelines for problem solving.
Essential Job Functions
- 2-3 years help desk or customer service experience
- Respond to telephone calls, emails and other requests in a timely manner.
- Document, track and monitor assignments
- Develop and conduct creative and effective training
- Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly
- Must be able to take direction and work well with others
- Must be able to work under the stress of and meet deadlines
- Must be able to concentrate and perform accurately while meeting applicable productivity measures
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and to handle other tasks as assigned
- Salesforce experience (2-year minimum)
- Customer support (2-year minimum)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled