BCD Travel Research & Development Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Review requests for Strategic Operations programming. Responsible areas include Customer Care Online, Customer Care T24, Central Ticketing Support Services, Account Development and Strategic Operations Customer Service.
- Provides value as a consultative facilitator to our internal business partners, by effectively translating both business and technical opportunities and challenges into a tangible and actionable format.
- Provides objective expertise in the assessment of the possible impacts of various courses of action.
- Creates detailed and realistic business and technical requirements associated with proposed projects.
- Provides an on-going resource throughout the project lifecycle to ensure that project deliverables are consistent with the scoped vision.
- Provides subject matter expertise and consultation services to our accounts.
- 5 years' experience in the travel industry, should include Mid-Office Applications knowledge as part of an organized technology team (Key-CO/Internal support)
- Expert hands-on knowledge of all aspects of the travel reservation process.
- Extensive knowledge of the at least 2 GDS systems
- Understanding of BCD Travel front-mid-and back-office processes.
- Good people skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong problem solving and process reengineering skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel as needed
- Ability to use and communicate in English as the primary language
- Working knowledge of 3 GDS systems
- Travel agent or operations experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled