BCD Travel Registration Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Do you want to work with bright, talented individuals who take pride in their work and also know how to have fun?! You've come to the right place.
BCD Meetings & Events is one of the leading global providers of meetings, group incentive travel and creative services for some of the world's biggest brands. Our unique difference is that we bring together resources at a local level, centralize processes on a regional level and leverage our global presence to deliver the value and results our clients set out to achieve. We work collaboratively, creatively, and passionately -- and look to hire experts who do the same.
We are headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific -- a combined global work force of more than 1,100 resources and annual sales volume of approximately $992 million. We are an independently managed operating company of BCD Holdings N.V. and a sister organization of BCD Travel, the world's third-largest travel management company. We are proud of that. We are also one of the best places to work because of our fundamental commitment to our employees. To find out more about our company, visit us at http://www.bcdme.com/.
To support the Operations Team in planning successful meeting, incentive and event programs by serving as consultants to internal/ external clients regarding development of the registration websites for these events. This role would also develop the majority of the website they consult on.
- Work directly with Program Managers or Event Owners prior to website development to discuss the registration process including travel booking process, registration software capabilities, print products, reporting and other registration steps.
- Assess program internal/ external client's reporting needs. Consult with client to ensure that reporting plan achieves client objectives in the most efficient manner through the registration website.
- Build program registration websites and/or electronic evaluations for each assigned event within the registration technologies our company uses.
- Oversee all aspects of the website design, keeping close eye on details and client led changes to the site. Compilation of and internal and client review management of the Website Copy Deck. Included in this process are also invitation and confirmation creation within the registration software.
- Participate in Program Debriefs to provide feedback on website development and get feedback on website performance.
- Create website templates, as determined, to facilitate website development on repeat clients or clients with multiple meetings.
- Keep up to date on enhancement on all registration technologies used by our company. Includes establishing relationships with key contacts at all technology vendors our company uses in relation to website development.
- Keep abreast of technologies that can enhance the registration experience.
- Develop and maintain relationships with all meeting contacts to ensure repeat and new business.
Ability to identify resources in a complex organization to effectively get results.
Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested
- 1-3 years web-development experience required (i.e. event registration, administrative, etc.) required
- Hands on experience on (various) registration technologies; Cvent strongly preferred.
- Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new technology interfaces
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Photo Shop
- Understanding of HTML and Style Sheets
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled