BCD Travel Registration Manager in Atlanta, Georgia
Do you want to work with bright, talented individuals who take pride in their work and also know how to have fun?! You've come to the right place.
BCD Meetings & Events is one of the leading global providers of meetings, group incentive travel and creative services for some of the world's biggest brands. Our unique difference is that we bring together resources at a local level, centralize processes on a regional level and leverage our global presence to deliver the value and results our clients set out to achieve. We work collaboratively, creatively, and passionately -- and look to hire experts who do the same.
We are headquartered in Chicago, with locations in 50+ countries across the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific -- a combined global work force of more than 1,100 resources and annual sales volume of approximately $992 million. We are an independently managed operating company of BCD Holdings N.V. and a sister organization of BCD Travel, the world's third-largest travel management company. We are proud of that. We are also one of the best places to work because of our fundamental commitment to our employees. To find out more about our company, visit us at http://www.bcdme.com/.
This position is responsible for supporting the Operations Team in planning successful meeting, incentive and event programs by managing the registration process while maintaining a high level of customer service to the Client and Meeting Attendees.
- Client facing liaison for all website registration and attendee management projects
- Work directly Client prior to website development to assess program registration and reporting needs and client's desired reporting schedule once registration opens. Consult with Client to ensure that reporting plan achieves client objectives in the most efficient manner.
- Manage registration website build in Cvent, managing the overall project development timeline and deliverables
- Ability to build complex registration sites with multiple paths, session management and online payments
- Complete testing and quality control of site prior to delivering test link(s) to Client
- Manage all edits to site, following development timeline
- Manage invitation lists and launch of registration site
- Oversee and monitor attendee registration process and update Client and Suppliers as needed.
- Create and manage reporting links in Cvent, and update Client as needed
- Manage room blocks to ensure registration does not exceed availability. Work with Program Manager to determine any additional rooms needed. Communicate requests directly to hotel. Consult with Client and Program Manager at attrition cut-off dates.
- Update revised room blocks accordingly in registration database.
- Final quality control of all event reports for assigned programs to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Create and quality control hotel rooming list, submit to hotel, reconcile against hotel reservation list. Ensure all special requests noted and requested.
- Correspond with hotel and other vendors as needed.
- Act as back up for team members out of the office and/or traveling.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested
- 1-3 years industry-related experience required (i.e. meeting planning or meeting registration)
- Proficient with complex registration site builds and reporting in Cvent technology
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge and previous experience with room block management
- Knowledge and previous experience with meeting, event and incentive programs and participant registration
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled