BCD Travel Manager Product Planning, Disruption Services in Atlanta, Georgia
Manager Product Planning, Disruption Services
This role leads the product planning efforts for assigned solutions. As global leader of related key products, you take full responsibility for driving the overall product vision, strategy, roadmap and delivery of BCD's client facing Disruption Services solution.
The role partners with and influences stakeholders internally and externally, to identify, shape and deliver products which focus on increasing commercial opportunities across our client segments. You will verify market and stakeholder needs and readiness and work closely alongside product marketing to package new services and make them fit for market introduction.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You'll interact with a variety of partners and will need a high level of comfort in communicating with professionals of different backgrounds
- Ability to motivate yourself and be able to get up to speed quickly - functioning independently in a supportive team
- Excellent time-management and project-management skills: you'll be constantly challenged to balance multiple initiatives, projects and perspectives
- Competency with Microsoft Office Products, and collaborative software used for projects with remote team members and stakeholders
- Capable of managing and working in a virtual and multinational team
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled