BCD Travel Manager - Digital Engagement in Atlanta, Georgia
Where will your career take you? We're not just any travel management company. We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
Manager Digital Engagement
The Manager ITCS Digital Engagement will be decisive part to supervise the technical strategy and to operate BCD's future digital and automation contact centre environment. The role includes the active consulting and collaboration with BCD's Global Operations and Product areas concerning the needed state of the art digital channels, related automation and robotics capabilities.
After a successful implementation the manager will be responsible for the technical operations and change management of the digital contact centre environment.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- Own and manage the digitalization and automation technology within BCDs global Contact Centre set up
- Being a decisive part of the digitalization road map
- Manage and steer the technical implementation of BCD's digital contact tool set.
- Coordinate an in time delivery of all related project and tasks in coloboration with the respective internal and external parties
- Subject related budget responsibility
- Responsible for additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Open minded, focused, technology and digitalization savvy
- Experience in prediction technologies, Artificial Intelligence and contact robotics.
- Proven experience in designing next gen automated Omni channel environments
- Presentation skills -- developing content and presenting to audiences
- Ability to evaluate, analyse, design and implement solutions based on business and technical requirements.
- Ability to identify solutions to complex problems and business processes using tools and technologies to improve efficiency through automation, re-use, design patterns, and best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in English in both verbal and written form
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of a complex organization to meet the needs of business and IT
- Ability to deal effectively in a team environment and provide project direction and counsel, provide recommendations to senior management, and collaborate beyond the immediate project team to meet the needs of business
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Min 5 years' experience within the Contact Centre domain with a majority of this experience in design, implementation, strategy and architecture
- Bachelor's Degree in Management or Information Systems or a related field, or a comparable education / experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled