BCD Travel Intern in Atlanta, Georgia
Where will your career take you?
We're not just any travel management company.
We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
You'll be working with a great team of colleagues and professionals across the globe ensuring you deliver continuous value to BCD Travel.
- Manage data collection and organization
- Scheduling end-to-end meetings
- Support various projects
- Reporting and analytics
- Ability to write, contribute and/or proof copy as needed for various content
- In the process of securing a degree with a major in business management, hospitality, or related field
- Comfortable with basic Excel (sorting & formatting, basic formulas)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to interface at all levels of management and personnel both internally and externally (encompasses verbal, written, listening)
- Able to establish a high level of trust and credibility in the organization
- Ability to nurture and work in fast paced, team oriented environment
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work independently and through ambiguity
- Ability to think critically
BCD Travel helps companies make the most of what they spend on travel. For travelers, this means keeping them safe and productive, and equipping them to make good choices on the road. For travel and procurement managers, it means advising them on how to grow the value of their travel program. For executives, we ensure that the travel program supports company objectives. In short, we help our clients travel smart and achieve more. We make this happen in 110 countries with more than 12,000 creative, committed and experienced people. And it's how we maintain an industry-leading client-retention rate of more than 97%, with 2015 sales of US$23.8 billion.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled