BCD Travel Global Account Manager - Corporate Travel in Atlanta, Georgia
Global Account Manager - Corporate Travel
*This is a virtual position. East Coast candidates preferred.
Responsible for managing all aspects of a global travel program for a healthcare company. This includes client retention, contract negotiation, implementation and business consolidation, sales of products and services, financials (budgets, billing, payment and profitability), business planning and reviews, establishing relationships with key decision makers in multiple regions, staff development, business continuance and escalation of operational issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate and manage global business plan with client with the goal of increasing revenues, decreasing cost, better utilizing assets and reducing risk for their corporate travel program.
- Create and manage business improvement plans, as required.
- Crisis Management responsibility plans and tools.
Establish and maintain relationships:
- Responsible for overall relationship with client at globall level.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key customer decision makers at all levels within the customer organization, including introduction of BCD Travel senior management to customer.
- Negotiate client contract terms and manage to all contractual terms.
- Up-sell and cross-sell travel program products and services that meet client's needs.
- Introduce consulting services to enhance program.
Operational and Global Reporting Requirements:
- Owner of overall service delivery strategy.
- Identifies opportunities to use global technology tools and new processes.
- Communicates customer operations requirements to all owned, partner and affiliate servicing locations.
- Corporate travel industry experience in account management
- Experience managing and implementing global corporate travel customers
- Thorough knowledge of business travel operations management and service delivery
- Thorough knowledge of travel industry technology
- East coast location strongly preferred
- Ability to work with clients in global time zones.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled