BCD Travel Engineer - Digital Engagement in Atlanta, Georgia
Where will your career take you? We're not just any travel management company. We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
Engineer Digital Engagement
The ITCS Engineer Digital Engagement will be part of the development and operations of BCD's future digital and automation contact centre platform. Especially the integration of social and mobile channels as well as automation and AI will be in scope. Within his role the engineer will execute the design given by the respective internal architects.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- Implementation and operations of BCDs contact centre digitalization and automation system architecture.
- Being part of the execution of contact centre digitalization projects and tasks in collaboration with the respective internal and external parties
- Programming of related hardware and software
- System customization and programming
- Reporting support / Hierarchy
- 2nd and 3rd level solution support
- Testing new or upgraded products and researching third party solutions
- Responsible for additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Open minded, focused, technology and digitalization savvy
- At least one programming language (C# or Java)
- Strong MS OS knowledge
- Linux knowledge
- Medium DBMS knowledge (MS SQL)
- Experience in prediction technologies, Artificial Intelligence and contact robotics.
- Proven experience in programming next gen automated Omni channel environments
- Ability to communicate in English in both verbal and written form
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of a complex organization to meet the needs of business and IT
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Min 3 years' experience within the Contact Centre domain with a majority of this experience in design, programming and technical operation
- 5 Years of general ICT experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled