BCD Travel Corporate Travel Consultant - Trainee in Atlanta, Georgia
Where will your career take you? We're not just any travel management company. We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
Corporate Travel Consultant - Trainee
Do you have superior customer service skills? Do you have experience with heavy phone consultation? Are you ready to assist others with destinations around the world?
If this describes you, BCD Travel has a trainee opportunity waiting for you in Corporate Travel Management scheduled for July 2018 in our Atlanta/Dunwoody, GA location!
This office location is convenient to the Marta Dunwoody Station and Marta offers shuttles from the station to our office at the Concourse Office Complex.
BCD Travel is searching for qualified candidates to attend a 10 week Corporate Travel Consultant paid trainee opportunity. We will provide training, coaching, and mentoring to prepare you for a career as a Corporate Travel Consultant. During this program you will receive training for fulfilling Corporate Travel Customers' travel related requests in airline ticketing arrangements, hotel accommodations and car rentals while providing customer service through the communication of travel related information.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School diploma or currently enrolled in an accredited travel school (preferred)
- 3.0 GPA (preferred)
- College graduate (preferred)
- Previous coursework in business or hospitality/tourism (preferred)
- Demonstrated internet research skills
- Demonstrated typing skills
- Demonstrated excellent customer services skills (verbal and written)
- Passion and energy for learning a new industry and skill
- Willingness to go the extra mile to delight customers
- Desire to build a career in the travel industry
- Able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled