BCD Travel Architect - Digital Engagement in Atlanta, Georgia
Where will your career take you? We're not just any travel management company. We help clients travel smart and achieve more.
Architect Digital Engagement
The ITCS Architect Digital Engagement will be decisive part to supervise the technical strategy and to operate BCD's future digital and automation contact centre environment. Technical design and integration of social and mobile channels as well as automation and AI should be in scope. Within his role he will guide suppliers and consult interfacing departments concerning solution design and execution.
Duties and Responsibilities May Include:
- Being imperative part of BCDs contact centre digitalization and automation system architecture.
- Design, implement and operate the technical implementation of BCD's digital contact tool set.
- Execute contact centre digitalization projects and tasks in collaboration with the respective internal and external parties
- Managing related hardware and software
- System customization and programming
- Reporting support / Hierarchy
- Quality Control and Disaster Recovery
- Testing new or upgraded products and researching third party solutions
- Responsible for additional duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Open minded, focused, technology and digitalization savvy
- At least one programming language (C# or Java)
- Strong MS OS knowledge
- Linux knowledge
- Medium DBMS knowledge (MS SQL)
- Experience in prediction technologies, Artificial Intelligence and contact robotics.
- Proven experience in designing next gen automated Omni channel environments
- Presentation skills -- developing content and presenting to audiences
- Ability to evaluate, analyse, design and implement solutions based on business and technical requirements.
- Ability to identify solutions to complex problems and business processes using tools and technologies to improve efficiency through automation, re-use, design patterns, and best practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate in English in both verbal and written form
- Ability to collaborate with all levels of a complex organization to meet the needs of business and IT
- Ability to deal effectively in a team environment and provide project direction and counsel, provide recommendations to senior management, and collaborate beyond the immediate project team to meet the needs of business
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Min 3 years' experience within the Contact Centre domain with a majority of this experience in design, programming and technical operation
- 5 Years of general ICT experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled